White van man gets his come-uppance

Old October 23rd 04, 11:55 PM
alan

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Muttley" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:54:08 GMT, "neil0502" wrote:

Mike VM wrote (in small part -- liberal excision involved):

I took his number, got another witness and /grassed him up to the

local
plod/ [emphasis added]

I really *do* have to visit the U.K. some time!

While I have absolutely no idea what that means

Could you not work it out from context?

Forget context -- if you'd read enough British crime novels, you'd know
terms like "grass".

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky

....or "The Streets" cd's

Old October 24th 04, 02:33 AM
Leo Lichtman

"the.Mark" wrote: It was a she. And no, I don't know if she had finished
(clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^
????????? Don't it take two to tango?

Old October 24th 04, 12:58 PM
Dave Kahn

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 01:33:42 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"the.Mark" wrote: It was a she. And no, I don't know if she had finished
(clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^
????????? Don't it take two to tango?

Cue Woody Allen gag: I'm very good at sex. I practice a lot on my own.

--
Dave...

Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. - Mark Twain
Old October 24th 04, 01:45 PM
the.Mark

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"the.Mark" wrote: It was a she. And no, I don't know if she
had finished (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^
????????? Don't it take two to tango?

Yes but I didn't know the other person.
--
Mark

1x1 wheel, 3x2 wheels & 1x3 wheels.

Old October 24th 04, 02:35 PM
Simon Brooke

in message , Dave Kahn
') wrote:

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 20:40:58 +0000 (UTC), "the.Mark"
wrote:

I know someone who got barred from a pub in Edinburgh for having sex

I hope they waited till he was finished.

Why do you assume the person concerned was 'he'?

;; IE 3 is dead, but Netscape 4 still shambles about the earth,
;; wreaking a horrific vengeance upon the living
;; anonymous
Old October 24th 04, 03:43 PM
David Hansen

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 12:45:38 +0000 (UTC) someone who may be
"the.Mark" wrote this:-

????????? Don't it take two to tango?

Yes but I didn't know the other person.

I think my dirty mind preferred the idea of a woman pleasuring
herself in the corner of a pub, perhaps with a suitable toy:-)

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.

Old October 24th 04, 06:15 PM
Sniper8052(L96A1)

"the.Mark" wrote this:-

????????? Don't it take two to tango?

Yes but I didn't know the other person.

I think my dirty mind preferred the idea of a woman pleasuring
herself in the corner of a pub, perhaps with a suitable toy:-)

Yuk, someone lowered the tone and it wasn't even funny.

Sniper8052
Old October 24th 04, 07:58 PM
Danny Colyer

David Hansen wrote:
I think my dirty mind preferred the idea of a woman pleasuring
herself in the corner of a pub, perhaps with a suitable toy:-)

and Sniper8052(L96A1) responded:
Yuk, someone lowered the tone and it wasn't even funny.

That's the moaning started, she shouldn't take too much longer now David
;-)

URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/