Saddle - Front vs. Back

Old October 23rd 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Gilad

Default Saddle - Front vs. Back

This might be a stupid question, but I am a newbie.
Got my first unicycle second hand.
I know that the uni is directional, and the pedals have R and L on
them to help find which is which.
What about the saddle ? It has handles on both sides, but it's not
symmetrical; once side stick further away than the other. Would that
be the front or the back ?

Thanks

Back in the saddle again dirtdude Mountain Biking 4 June 30th 06 10:30 AM
Back in the saddle GeeDubb Mountain Biking 26 February 4th 06 06:23 PM
back in the saddle ewan Unicycling 0 June 29th 05 10:56 PM
RR: Back in the Saddle tcmedara Mountain Biking 13 April 13th 05 04:57 PM
RR: Back in the saddle... Chris Glidden Mountain Biking 4 October 16th 03 05:00 PM