Woodside/Bonny Doon ride (SF Bay Area)

Old July 4th 08, 08:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default Woodside/Bonny Doon ride (SF Bay Area)

I've finished the web page for a great, 100-mile hilly ride that takes in
some of the nicer, less-traveled roads of our area. I probably first did a
variant of this ride 36 years ago, and it's amazing how little civilization
has encroached upon it in the meantime.
http://www.chainreaction.com/bonny_doon_century.htm

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com