Lindsay beat Niki Gudex and Emma Colson

Old April 4th 05, 04:27 AM
Bikesoiler

Default Lindsay beat Niki Gudex and Emma Colson

warrwych Wrote:
FanTASTic news Gags!!! Well done Lindsay!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

And.. what is it with Niki Gudex??? I think she is pretty .. borin
that is! nuthin special. Unlike Ms Tory Thomas, who is now in hospita
recovering from being hit by a car last week (suspected broken pelvis)
maybe it was Niki knocking out the competition (both in the photo fram
and on the track)????

1st - Congrats to Lindsay! I'll chip in $0.50 to send her to th
worlds.
2nd - Niki, yeah rides well & scrubs up OK.
3rd & most important - Tory hit by car! Fark! She's a regula
Deluxe Dirt Critter at Sth Melb & a mighty fast rider. Hope she heal
up quick

--
Bikesoiler

Old April 4th 05, 06:07 AM
Gags

"jazmo" wrote in message

Hey that's great news!!

I thought I saw her on Cycling Central. Was she racing at Mt Buller
recently?
--
jazmo

Yeah.....I saw her on that one too

Old April 4th 05, 08:11 AM
DaveB

Gags wrote:
"jazmo" wrote in message

Hey that's great news!!

I thought I saw her on Cycling Central. Was she racing at Mt Buller
recently?
--
jazmo

Yeah.....I saw her on that one too

Was that in her Southern Highlands jersey. I thought I saw her too but
can't remember which race.

DaveB
Old April 4th 05, 08:45 AM
Parbs

"hippy" wrote in message

I've seen Tory in real life unlike Niki G so at least I know she
actually exists

hippy

Hey, Hip I've seen Niki in real life and can confirm she exists. I even have some photos (although they're a bit like some that you
see of the yeti or other such mythical beasts - blurry & out of focus)

http://forums.farkin.net/attachment....achmentid=2495
http://forums.farkin.net/attachment....achmentid=2498

Unfortunately on the race track I can't keep up with either of them.

Parbs

Old April 4th 05, 10:56 AM
till!

hippy Wrote:

Congrats Lindsay... but you did mention Niki, got snaps

hehe :

Dunno about race snaps but she photographs well after a hose down
http://www.nikigudex.com

I meant lindsay, niki hasnt been exactly hiding her light under
bushel, or jersey either on some sites

til

--
till!

Old April 5th 05, 08:56 AM
TimC

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 at 02:28 GMT, hippy (aka Bruce)
warrwych wrote:
And.. what is it with Niki Gudex???

http://www.nikigudex.com/images/febfhm04.jpg

Pffft. I've seen better.

This message consists entirely of true bits and false bits!
Old April 5th 05, 09:01 AM
GPLama

TimC wrote:

Pffft. I've seen better.

Like this..

http://tinyurl.com/6zv8g ?

:runs and hides:

GPL
Old April 6th 05, 04:25 AM
LotteBum

Not from my perspective.. suitable age, attractive, raced downhill
races xc, snowboards, etc.. Most chicks I know in their 20's see

mor
concerned with having heated Desperate Housewives debates or whic

stor
in Chadstone they'll visit first this weekend.. spewspewspew

Personally I think Niki Gudex is quite attractive, but she is nowher
near as good looking as she thinks she is. I had a look around he
website and have previously read her diary entries o
'www.cyclingnews.com' (http://www.cyclingnews.com) and I'm no
impressed at all...

Anyway, onto the more important stuff: most girls aren't tempted b
cycling and particularly not mountainbiking bcause they're scared. An
why wouldn't you be? I pretty much grew up on bikes (spent the first
years of my life in Denmark), so it comes very naturally to me. Also
I'm quite the tomboy in a lot of ways.

As much as I think cycling is the most awesome sport in the world,
can see why a lot of women are turned off by it in Australia.

Oh, and Desperate Housewives and The O.C. are my two favourite TV show
and it makes Mondays at work so much better. Oh... I just came bac
with my hands full of bags from Veronika Maine (which is not i
Chadstone...)..

--
LotteBum

Old April 6th 05, 04:50 AM
Tamyka Bell

LotteBum wrote:

Not from my perspective.. suitable age, attractive, raced downhill,
races xc, snowboards, etc.. Most chicks I know in their 20's seem

more
concerned with having heated Desperate Housewives debates or which

store
in Chadstone they'll visit first this weekend.. spewspewspew

Personally I think Niki Gudex is quite attractive, but she is nowhere
near as good looking as she thinks she is. I had a look around her
website and have previously read her diary entries on
'www.cyclingnews.com' (http://www.cyclingnews.com) and I'm not
impressed at all...

Anyway, onto the more important stuff: most girls aren't tempted by
cycling and particularly not mountainbiking bcause they're scared. And
why wouldn't you be? I pretty much grew up on bikes (spent the first 8
years of my life in Denmark), so it comes very naturally to me. Also,
I'm quite the tomboy in a lot of ways.

As much as I think cycling is the most awesome sport in the world, I
can see why a lot of women are turned off by it in Australia.

Oh, and Desperate Housewives and The O.C. are my two favourite TV shows
and it makes Mondays at work so much better. Oh... I just came back
with my hands full of bags from Veronika Maine (which is not in
Chadstone...)...

--
LotteBum

You know, I thought the "fewer females" situation was just because
cycling isn't quite as much of a rush as a flying trapeze...

Oh yeah, and GO DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!

Tam
Old April 6th 05, 04:52 AM
hippy

LotteBum wrote:
As much as I think cycling is the most awesome sport in the world, I
can see why a lot of women are turned off by it in Australia.

Any ideas how can we change this?

Oh, and Desperate Housewives and The O.C. are my two favourite TV shows

arrrrggh.. make it stop! :P

and it makes Mondays at work so much better. Oh... I just came back
with my hands full of bags from Veronika Maine (which is not in
Chadstone...)...

I'm sure it's Chadstone-esque - just as bad :P

hippy