Anybody interested?

Old September 12th 04, 11:36 AM
Tomek Li

Default Anybody interested?

http://swistak.pl/aukcja.html?id=157945#a_foto

Cheers,

Tomek Li

Old September 12th 04, 11:55 AM
MartinM

"Tomek Li" wrote in message
http://swistak.pl/aukcja.html?id=157945#a_foto

Cheers,

Tomek Li

These things cannot be ridden in the UK without Vehicle Excise duty, MOT
(roadworthiness) test (which I doubt it would pass) and insurance. Sorry.

Old September 12th 04, 12:31 PM
Tomek Li

"MartinM" wrote in message

These things cannot be ridden in the UK without Vehicle Excise duty, MOT
(roadworthiness) test (which I doubt it would pass) and insurance. Sorry.

"Thing" is more than 70 years old, so I don't think that one would like to
ride it anyway... It's clearly a collectible item.

Cheers,

Tomek Li

Old September 12th 04, 04:02 PM
Naqerj

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:36:04 +0100, "Tomek Li"
wrote:

http://swistak.pl/aukcja.html?id=157945#a_foto

1936? - well the bike might be, but I reckon the engine's from the
1950s.

It's probably of more inteest to the UKRMC chaps than here.

--
Andrew P
http://www.buzzing.org/

--
Naqerj
Old September 12th 04, 04:02 PM
Naqerj

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:55:11 +0100, "MartinM"
wrote:

"Tomek Li" wrote in message
http://swistak.pl/aukcja.html?id=157945#a_foto

Cheers,

Tomek Li

These things cannot be ridden in the UK without Vehicle Excise duty, MOT
(roadworthiness) test

True

(which I doubt it would pass)

Dunno - It probably would as long as the wheels run true and the brake
work... ther'e bugger all alse to test on it and its too old for
emissions to matter.

and insurance.

....and a crash helmet...

....and a driving licence...

--
Naqerj
Old September 12th 04, 04:02 PM
Naqerj

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 12:31:29 +0100, "Tomek Li"
wrote:

"MartinM" wrote in message

These things cannot be ridden in the UK without Vehicle Excise duty, MOT
(roadworthiness) test (which I doubt it would pass) and insurance. Sorry.

"Thing" is more than 70 years old,

Perhaps

so I don't think that one would like to
ride it anyway... It's clearly a collectible item.

What's the point of collecting them if you're not going to ride them?

--
Andrew P
http://www.buzzing.org/

Old September 12th 04, 04:52 PM
Mark Thompson

What's the point of collecting them if you're not going to ride them?

People collect stamps without posting them..