Are you 45+

Old November 14th 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wobbling bear

Default Are you 45+

if you are over 50 and from the European Union (even from the uk )
and if you pratice Muni can you PM me please: I am thinking about an
"old geezers" Muni project: a meeting of old muniers in a pleasant
location in Europe.

--
wobbling bear

One Wheel : bear necessity
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 15th 07, 03:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
underdog

harper wrote:
I've decided I don't want to be 45 or older anymore. I withdraw my name
from this list.

I can only think of one alternative to getting older and I'm sure as
heck not ready for that yet.

--
underdog

'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 15th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

harper wrote:
I've decided I don't want to be 45 or older anymore. I withdraw my name
from this list.

me too! I think we age backwards as we uni anyway! So I'm going back
to 25 and start over!

--
MuniAddict
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 15th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

I'm sixteen on a 36"

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken

I've been flying.......
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 15th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
underdog

So, is it OK to subtract our wheel size from our age? Let's see 52
minus 29...
that's 23. Works for me (I usually feel that young anyway). Most of
you Coker riders are still teenagers then.

Old November 15th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oldfatboy

underdog wrote:
So, is it OK to subtract our wheel size from our age? Let's see 52
minus 29...
that's 23. Works for me (I usually feel that young anyway). Most of
you Coker riders are still teenagers then.

The coker makes me 18

On second thought, nope, I don't want to go there again

--
oldfatboy
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 15th 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

underdog wrote:
So, is it OK to subtract our wheel size from our age? Let's see 52
minus 29...
that's 23. Works for me (I usually feel that young anyway). Most of
you Coker riders are still teenagers then.

And don't forget that we sleep 1/3 of our lives, so I can subtract 33%
from my age of 51, making me really only 34! Then, we also have to
remember that "life begins at 40", so basically, I haven't even been
born yet! (I'm "negative" SIX years old!!LOL!)

--
MuniAddict
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 16th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gina

Oh my gosh. I don't believe it. After 19 months of learning to ride by
myself my husband expressed and interest in learning to ride a
unicycle. When he stated this I thought I had misheard him. He supports
me to some extent, but has never shown any interest and if anything
seemed a little annoyed by my riding.
Now I need to decide if I want to buy a unicycle for him or let him
try mine. He is really too heavy to ride mine according to
unicycle.com.
I just bought a used Sun 24". It rides well and still looks almost
new. It has an upgraded seat, tire and pedals. I got it for $50.00.
I also found a friend in the town where I live who is 45 who claims
she wants to learn to ride. We'll see if she shows up and actually
learns.
I may actually have someone to ride with one day, and for a little
while I may know more about unicycling than they do.

--
gina
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 16th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unibugg

gina wrote:
I may actually have someone to ride with one day, and for a little
while I may know more about unicycling than they do.

Your husband who acts a little annoyed at your riding? I know what you
mean.

So glad to hear you might have found some riding buddies. Nothing like
having to recruit so you can share the sport with someone.

I'd love to hear how this works out.

--
Unibugg

Into the blue wrote:
You should see this fella ride up kerbs. He makes it look annoyingly
easy.
Ants make me UPD.

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 16th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gina

Unibugg wrote:
Your husband who acts a little annoyed at your riding?

Why does your husband get annoyed. Less time with him or maybe just
inconvenience?
I'm originally from Florida, born and raised. My family lives in
Jacksonville. You aren't from north Florida by chance are you? I'm
trying to plan a visit in the near future there.

--
gina
http://www.usenet.com