Home made unicycle frame

Old November 27th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Default Home made unicycle frame

Nice work, keep your torch a little more consistent in speed and angle
and you'll have a better looking weld. Though it will never look as
nice as a TIG weld, it's function over looks for me.

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
(http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/)'Gravity'
(http://videos.observedtrials.net/Gravity.wmv) is -not- the
issue.
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

Wow. That's pretty impressive, looks fantastic.

I only ever made useless stuff in my technology class, making something
you can actually use is great.

Joe

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
underdog

That's pretty cool. It's always more fun riding a uni that you built.
You ought to be able to get that powder coated for a few bucks. Find a
powder coat shop and see if they'll just let you add it to a lot that
someone else is getting done. You don't get to choose your color that
way but what the heck. It's hard to argue with 'cheap.'

What did you use for bearing holders?

--
underdog

'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

Maybe you could drill some holes if you wanna save some weight...

But even if its heavy... its unique and pretty cool Nice work.

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)

Lesen - Denken - Posten
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rem48

It looks great and it has to be a lot of fun riding something you built
yourself. I built a 5' Uni in my tenth grade metal shop class but that
was in 19751 Ha! Yours looks a lot better!!!!

--
rem48
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 07:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joe2005

Sweet, looks beefy!!!

--
Joe2005

nobody knows what happened to that boy after that.-Nutcracker

i know. he was kidnapped by aliens, learnt their ways, stole the
biggest ship he could, travelled back in time by mistake and crashed
the plane on the earth surface. he was the one who killed the
dinosaurs. -ivan
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

underdog wrote:
What did you use for bearing holders?

Looks like normal Nimbus or Qu-ax holders.
Prety cool job, but you might beter weld something on that angled tube
you use for a crown.
Will not be fun when you scrape half your knee off with it.
Peter M

--
Probailer2

Amanda ROCKS

Jerrick wrote:

I wonder if more people will start putting some themes into their uni
design. Except Koxx, they already have the drug theme covered.

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aydan_evans

underdog wrote:
What did you use for bearing holders?

Yeah, I just used some old nimbus bearing holders from a broken
unicycle I had and I was surprised that they fitted onto the onza/kh
wheel because i looked it up on unicyclist.com and they are different
sizes and stuff.

--
aydan_evans
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unitik908

I like to open see through part.
that's cool.

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

goog job !

1.3kg is a bit high though, just drill some holes in it it'll make
it more unique + make it lighter

--
brendan

if you click 'here' (www.lost.eu/6b72e) all your dreams will come true
!!!
http://www.usenet.com

Post your home made unicycle upgrades. albertomorrison Unicycling 22 February 11th 06 06:11 PM
Home-made BC Spudman Unicycling 8 September 7th 05 01:55 PM
SB or DR- Home Made Carbon Frame buffedupboy Techniques 0 August 4th 04 10:36 AM
Home made unicycle for long distance: Making a uni from a bicycle. Mike McDermott Unicycling 15 December 5th 03 11:24 AM
home made uni booger1 Unicycling 0 July 11th 03 04:09 AM