Coming Soon a Unicycle Shop In Arizona

Old October 31st 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
schnepf

Default Coming Soon a Unicycle Shop In Arizona

Good news for you all! I am opening a Unicycle shop in Mesa, AZ and hope
to have it up and running by the end of November. I currently carry
Torker unicycles and accesories. Kris Holm products will be added soon
and hopefully Knoxx products. What other products would you like to
see us carry? We love your feed back and hope to hear from all of you!

--
schnepf
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 31st 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

schnepf wrote:
Good news for you all! I am opening a Unicycle shop in Mesa, AZ and hope
to have it up and running by the end of November. I currently carry
Torker unicycles and accesories. Kris Holm products will be added soon
and hopefully Knoxx products. What other products would you like to
see us carry? We love your feed back and hope to hear from all of you!

knoxx=koxx one?

uhm
quax
nimbus
13ga. spokes and nipples available seperately .

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'YOUneedtoTUBE MYTUBE' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 31st 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Yeah I think that Nimbus are quickly becoming a must for all unicycle
shops wanting to be at all competitive.

Also its Koxx-one not Knoxx. No x and without the "-one" its the bike
company.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 31st 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
schnepf

Sorry about the spelling that is wrong. As for Nimbus They are a UDC
brand and I am in no way involved with them. I have talked to the
people at Quax but have nt gotten to far with them at this point. I am
hoping in the nnear future to have them.

--
schnepf
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 31st 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

Is there a big market in Mesa or are you going to be mostly mail order?

--
Seager

'Team RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
(http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 31st 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
schnepf

Most of my market is going to be by Internet but hoping to grow the
local market becasue of intrest in the shop. My web site should be up
and running in the next couple of weeks.

--
schnepf
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 31st 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Onza

--
_Ground_Zero_
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 31st 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Kris Holm!

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'My Trials Course'
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 31st 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Harley

schnepf wrote:
Sorry about the spelling that is wrong. As for Nimbus They are a UDC
brand and I am in no way involved with them. I have talked to the
people at Quax but have nt gotten to far with them at this point. I am
hoping in the nnear future to have them.

Just currious but you mention that you will have Kris Holm products.
Are they not also controlled by UDC?

--
Harley

Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can **** a hole
through a rock.
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 31st 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
j5isalive

no

--
j5isalive