Lezyne Road Drive vs Innovations 2nd Wind Pump

Old May 31st 09, 08:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
C.H. Luu

Default Lezyne Road Drive vs Innovations 2nd Wind Pump

Hi Guys:

I currently use an Innovations 2nd Wind Pump (standard size, not the
mini), which can also serve as the inflator head for CO2 cartridges.
I was in my LBS today and saw a Lezyne Road Drive Pump. I usually can
pump my tires to about 80psi with the Innovations 2nd Wind.

Has anyone tried the Lezyne Road Drive Pump? I like the idea of a of
an inflator hose to prevent bending the valve stem.

Thanks,

Claude

Old May 31st 09, 04:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Jacoubowsky

"C.H. Luu" wrote in message
Hi Guys:

I currently use an Innovations 2nd Wind Pump (standard size, not the
mini), which can also serve as the inflator head for CO2 cartridges.
I was in my LBS today and saw a Lezyne Road Drive Pump. I usually can
pump my tires to about 80psi with the Innovations 2nd Wind.

Has anyone tried the Lezyne Road Drive Pump? I like the idea of a of
an inflator hose to prevent bending the valve stem.

Thanks,

Claude

You will much prefer the Lezyne. Solid unit, rebuildable, just plain
works. You'll like it.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

any road pump recommendations ? Woland99 Techniques 21 March 11th 08 03:45 AM
Best Road Mini Pump Andy Techniques 24 March 31st 07 02:36 PM
radial drive wind-up steve Techniques 43 September 13th 06 10:07 PM
FA: Innovations Second Wind CO2 / Handheld Pump [email protected] Marketplace 0 June 15th 05 02:18 AM
[FS] Innovations Air Chuck Pete Biggs UK 1 April 20th 05 01:16 AM