Sidi shoe question

Old September 4th 03, 03:28 PM
FlashSteve

Default Sidi shoe question

Hello all

I have been using Sidi's on and off-road for about ten years. Genius and
Dominators. For the most part, I have been very happy with them, but I am
considering changing brands because: (1) I broke the sole on a pair of
Dominators that had less than 100 rides on them. The uppers were still very
good, but the local shop said they had seen that kind of breakage before; it
was precisely aligned with the leading edge of my Frog cleats. (2) I am
starting to get considerable foot pain with nearly new Genius pair, as well as
my almost new pair of T-1's. I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but am
willing to try out a different brand. My girlfriend is absolutely in love with
her Carnac road shoes. Has anyone transitioned successful from the Sidi line to
another top brand? I have a pretty normal, medium volume, high arch foot. I
ride about 250 miles per week on the road and about 20-30 times off-road per
year.

Thanks,

Steve Scarich
Old September 5th 03, 01:36 PM
Chesapeake Boy

Flashsteve wrote:
[...]

No help, but if those Genius are a size 45...send them my way!