New England Unicycle Trials & MUni Day is coming!

Old October 29th 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mountainuni1

Default New England Unicycle Trials & MUni Day is coming!

Sorry for the late reply guys. The damn real job is getting in the way,
end of month is always tough in sales.

I'm working on posting pictures to the e-mail distro list, and a
couple of the best short video clips to VIMEO.com

I thought the event was a huge success and great UNI representation! I
think over the day we had 12 uni riders, counting Steve's kids. A big
uptick from last years numbers, and I am happy to keep this event as a
2x annual we'll put together in June and October. Hope you guys enjoyed
the 1st pass Mountainuni shirts, and I'll be in touch over the e-mail
distro as soon as I can.

Thansk to everyone for making the effort to get there! Rafael is a mad
man, riding from cambridge on his 29 er to get there. The MUni ride was
great too!

Talk soon,
Jeff

--