tall giraffe unicycle

Old May 7th 05, 10:28 PM
Unicyclist of Oz

Default tall giraffe unicycle

I was just wondering if anyone out there knows of any places to get a
tall giraffe for sale off the internet (10 ft. and higher). I have only
found one place that sells them- http://tinyurl.com/6cum
I have a six footer and I want to keep getting taller. Thanks.

--
Unicyclist of Oz - Level 5 Unicyclist

"-Hello. How are you?
-No cucumber."
--My dumb brother talking to a Subway employee
Unicyclist of Oz's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9862

Old May 8th 05, 04:16 AM
llaman

Hah... off subject... but I was looking at your avatar... and can't help
but think that the wrong person has that!
:- )

--
llaman - average joe muni'er

Kansas Muni - the wizard of oz can't do this...
llaman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9798

Old May 8th 05, 07:09 AM
U-Turn

Unicyclist of Oz wrote:
*I was just wondering if anyone out there knows of any places to get a
tall giraffe for sale off the internet (10 ft. and higher). I have
only found one place that sells them- http://tinyurl.com/6cum
I have a six footer and I want to keep getting taller. Thanks. *

That's the place and Tom does great work. He is also still improving
his designs so that they are more portable.

--
U-Turn - As long as my feet keep movin'...

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton

Old May 8th 05, 08:45 PM
colsmith

thats woul dbe so fun but i dont konw any places

--
colsmith
colsmith's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9421

Old May 8th 05, 10:09 PM
TonyMelton

Eight foot giraffes are about as tall as you can go without getting a
custom built unicycle. DM make a 5' giraffe extendable to 8'.
Unicycle.com will soon also have a 5 to 8 footer.

--
TonyMelton - Head in the clouds

2005 Auckland Muni and Trials Weekend on April 23 to 25 in Auckland. Be
there! 'Muni weekend information and registration'
(http://tinyurl.com/4fagw)
TonyMelton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2118

Old May 8th 05, 10:42 PM
gkmac

TonyMelton wrote:
*DM make a 5' giraffe extendable to 8'. *

...not anymore. He 'closed down' (http://tinyurl.com/7evyr) not so long
ago

--
gkmac - Never rides in public
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

Old May 8th 05, 10:43 PM
kington99

Bad news, i believe i'm right in saying DM are out of business, shame
because i always wanted one of those 5-8ft giraffes, i shall await the
appearance of UDC's 8 footer.

Dave

--
kington99