Jim McNamara the consummate, quintessential nuisance

Old February 14th 05, 03:16 AM

Default Jim McNamara the consummate, quintessential nuisance

I Jim McNamara do not get nearly enough attention. Look at me JimmyMac
acting like a total **** for brains moron ... aren't I a wonderful asshole
with a diversionary life. At least the pretentious Ed Dolan kisses my ass.

My advice to all USEnet readers is to killfile me JimmyMac.
The methodology to purge newsgroups of those nuisances
like me Jim McNamara and Ed "old puttz" Dolan will work.
I Jim McNamara will love for all you to do just that. No need
for a criminal like me Jim McNamara to continue to post my crap.
Hell I'm too much of a chicken **** to deal with people in lif
so I keep attacking like a pussy behind my keyboard.

I Jim McNamara will now refer to Ed Dolan and myself as big
nuisances. We are the consummate, quintessential nuisances. Like I
said in the past ... I Jim McNamara am a vandal, a late night
linseed oil criminal, unscrupulous, slimy and a bottom feeding
troll ... an oozing festering, canker of all Internet forums.

Jim McNamara
jimmymac_4@y

Old February 14th 05, 05:57 AM
nget

More Ed Dolan ****

--
nget
Old February 14th 05, 05:57 AM
Edward Dolan

"nget" wrote in message
More Ed Dolan ****

More Ed Gin ****.

Old February 14th 05, 07:54 PM

More monkey crap from the ex-Monkey Islander chump chimp who makes the
biggest and the stinkiest piles

Click "show options" and then "Show original" to vew the entire header

Telltale header of ED - The Impersonator & Sock Puppet - GIN

Old February 14th 05, 09:56 PM
Fred

Here is the header ID of Jimmy Mac a criminal low life who
has no role in life other than being an idiot poster on AARB
and the founding member of the linseed oil catering truck vandal club.

Fred
.................................................. ..............................
Newsgroups: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Subject: Advice to nget
Date: 14 Feb 2005 11:44:02 -0800
Old February 14th 05, 10:03 PM

Ed Gin,

Consummate ... quintessential? II'd be impressed if it weren't for the
fact that you pilfered (that mean stolen, Ed) those words from me just
like you steal people's identity. I trust that you look 'em up as
you go so as to improve your English challenged self. Perhaps, one day
you will learn that there is more to life than cycling and ego and
making enemies and YOU for that matter. On the other hand, if you
haven't grown up now, you never will. Ed, you are the Peter Pan of the
recumbent set. Get a life while there's still time. Remember, Ed Dolan
whou you refer to al old is only 9 years your senior and time waits for
no man.

Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara

Old February 14th 05, 10:25 PM
Fred

Listen Linseed Oil Jimmy,
Ed Dolan is the example of what happens when a stupid old man is
no longer is useful in society. He has lost it just like you did many years
ago at your linseed oil demolition act. Dolan is heavily medicated
and soon he will die in his sleep from heart failure. Better sooner than later.
One less old man draining medicare and social security.

You will be following Ed Dolan to the grave very soon
People like you with bent up hatred that never let go die from
brain aneurisms. I pray that when it happens to you it will not hurt.
You live in pain and misery every day as a result of your devious
criminal actions to your neighbor. The pain and misery you
feel when you look in the mirror must be worse than any aneurism.

May God have mercy on your soul when your time comes JimmyMac.

Fred
Old February 15th 05, 12:29 AM
Edward Dolan

"Fred" wrote in message ...
Here is the header ID of Jimmy Mac a criminal low life who
has no role in life other than being an idiot poster on AARB
and the founding member of the linseed oil catering truck vandal club.

Fred
Newsgroups: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Date: 14 Feb 2005 11:44:02 -0800

More Ed Gin ****. The only criminal here is Ed Gin. He forges email headers
and should be in prison where others can forge his ass. Jim is open and
above board, something that Ed Gin has never been. Fred is Ed Gin for those
of you who are who too stupid to figure any of this out.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota